Welcome to Class 3
Please find below a link to a variety of documents to support learning in Class 3. It includes:
- A Welcome to Class 3 PowerPoint which outlines some of the expectations in Class 3
- A homework letter which outlines the homework your child will receive and when it is expected back at school
- Reading Challenges for this year
- A list of 100 Books to Read in Class 3
- Suggested spelling websites and apps which you may find useful
- Curriculum objectives for Year Five and Year Six Maths, Reading and Writing
What Will I Be Learning This Term?
Click on the links below for the curriculum overview for each term.
What Spellings Should I Be Learning This Term?
Click on the links below for the spelling lists for each term.
Meet Class 3!
We have been very busy drawing self portraits in the style of Rob Biddulph. Click on the link below to see what we have drawn.
Manor Adventure – September 20201
We had an amazing time on our Class 3 Residential this year. Here is a selection of some of the activities we all did.
You can see more by clicking on the link below:
We Are Writers!
We read and enjoyed the story ‘How to Live Forever’ by Colin Thompson then used the same plot pattern to write our own ‘How To . . .’ stories.
Naomi and Natalia Ryan and Millie Sophie and Eleanor Murray and Jake Amber and Ben Emilia Eden and Maddie.docx Alice and Emily Valentine and Alfie Lewis and Lilly Murray and Jake Mary and Jenson Tyler and Jaymie
After reading the very poetic ‘I Am Cat’ by Jackie Morris, we decided to write our own poems using the same techniques ansd patterns.
Home Learning Time Table